Douglas Brose Clinic In Calgary
|Don’t miss this opportunity to train with 2 time and current WKF Kumite 2015 World Champion Douglas Brose!
Douglas Brose .•.
Friday, December 4th 2015
Saturday, December 5th 2015
Sunday, December 6th 2015
Friday, December 4th, 2015 - $50.00 fee
Questions? Please call Sensei Strohbach @ 403-239-1160
Communications Committee and Marketing Committee Members Wanted
KAA is looking for members to join the Communications Committee and Marketing Committee
- Terms of Position: Volunteer
- Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Mandate: To oversee and implement all communications and marketing strategies for Karate Alberta
- Skill Requirements:
- Experience in the communication sector any pertinent experience considered as an asset.
- Experience in marketing, business development or any pertinent experience field would be considered as an asset.
- Experience in the public sector will be considered as an asset
Please express interest by replying to Marc Ward by January 1st.
Blackfalds Tournament Thank You
I would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to all who helped out at the KAA Fall Tournament held Saturday October 24 in Blackfalds. It's a big undertaking to make the KAA tournaments successful and run smoothly and it wouldn't be possible without all our volunteers.
In no particular order I'd like to thank:
- Jojo Fontanilla and Bogdan Rozmarin for their Sportdata expertise and organizing all the draws etc etc etc!
- Marc Ward for organizing the officials
- David Strohbach for providing coaching to all the KAA team prospects
- Rose Buckie for doing all the registrations
- Craig Lori and Susanna Fallis for bringing the trailer with the mats and helping with night set up
- Joshua and Cameron Ho for taking the time to drive out night to help with set up and Josh for manning the Information Table
- Elvina Blunt for providing lunch for all our volunteers
- Adam Wackerhauser for bringing mats and set up
- Todd Guillet for sending emails and posting to the website
- all the officials who participated
- all the parents and rec athletes who helped on tables for score and time keeping for the PQ morning events
- all the KAA team prospects who made the Rec portion awesome for the athletes by running tables and marshalling and who made the take down go quickly and smoothly
- Jessica - our medic who always provides great service
If I've forgotten anyone please consider yourself thanked as well!! I truly appreciate each and everyone's time and effort.
Tournament Director, KAA